Covid-19 has hit majority of the countries world wide. While countries like Pakistan has suffered a lot due to this, the nation is in a state of panic.
Many of the Pakistani leaders have also contracted the virus, tested positive and getting treatment on this.
- PML-N Secretary-General Ahsan Iqbal
- Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly Shehbaz Sharif
- Former National Assembly speaker Ayaz Sadiq
- Former prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi
- PTI MPA from Sindh Khurrum Sher Zaman
- Railways Minister Sheikh Rashid
- PTA MNA Jai Prakash
- PPP MPA Sharjeel Memon
- PML-N Punjab Assembly lawmaker Mian Naveed Ali from Pakpattan
- Minister of State for Narcotics Shehryar Afridi
- PTI’s MNA Aamir Dogar
- ANP’s Ghulam Ahmad Bilour
- Sindh Governor Imran Ismail
- Sindh education minister Saeed Ghani
- National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser
- Punjab Assembly Deputy Speaker Dost Muhammad Mazari
- PTI Punjab Member of Provincial Assembly (MPA) Shaheen Raza (first lawmaker in the country to succumb to the virus)
- PTI MPA Mian Jamsheduddin Kakakhel from Nowshera (passed away earlier this month after being on the ventilator for a few days)
- PML-N MPA Shaukat Manzoor Cheema from Gujranwala (passed away earlier this month after being on the ventilator for a few days)
P.S: this list is being populated on daily basis for regular updates.