A message from Director General of Civil Defense

A couple came home at midnight after having a good time at a restaurant, only to find the smell of gas around the house.

The man went to the kitchen and detected a stronger smell. The subconscious mind pushed him to turn on the light. and the kitchen exploded, the husband died instantly and the wife was moved to intensive care where she still remains.

The furniture was seen 200 metres from the house, which meant that the gas pipe explosion was stronger than a bomb.

The lesson from this appalling incident is as follows:

When you smell the gas do not turn on the light, but open all the doors and windows calmly, so that no spark occurs, then close the gas tube and do not turn on the light until the smell of gas completely disappears.

Also do not open the refrigerator if you smell the gas, because it also causes an explosion, and even the suction fan do not switch it on because it has an electrical charge, just open the windows.

You should not read this letter alone, publish it as much as you can, perhaps God will help you to avoid danger, and you will be rewarded.

Director General of Civil Defense

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *